1. To what extent do you believe in the power of destiny?
I'm not sure, really. I can't say that I've ever felt like I was guided to do one thing or another. Of course, that doesn't mean it's never happened. How can you know?
2. How old were you when you stopped believing in Santa? How did you find out?
Well, I don't believe in the actual *person* anymore. I found out about that when I was six. I still believe in the spirit, though. The presents are nice, but what I really like is the excuse to get together with people.
3. What do you want to be when you grow up?
I would rather not 'grow up'. Adults are way too stressed out.
4. Who is the person you trust the most?
Oh man. Like I'd just put that out for anybody to see! No way!
5. Who are your parents and what are they like?
My mom's name is Diane. My dad's name is Tom. They really are pretty cool. They don't give me a hard time about wanting to see aliens, so long as I get all my schoolwork done. They're just hard-working people. Mom always makes a big deal over my friends; she's always asking me to bring them around and hang out. Still, at least she doesn't really insist that I stay home on school nights or anything like that.